Saturday, November 28, 2009

Stretched too thin!!!

Why does it always seem when you travel on the holidays or any other time to see family, that you feel stretched by both arms. There is never enough time to see everyone, or even spend quality time with the ones you want to see. We drove twelve hours from Alabama to Miami to surprise our in-laws for Thanksgiving, as I prepare our bags for tomorrow and that twelve hour drive lingers in my mind. I begin to wonder why did I decide this would be a good idea for only a few days. Then I remember my inlaws faces when we showed up & the excited call we got from Javier's brother and our sister-in-law! Of course it is all well worth it when I snuggle my twin nephews into my neck & give them as many kisses as possible! So tomorrow we make the twelve hour treck....UGH! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment