Monday, May 23, 2011

The Loves of My Life!!!

When this pretty little face was born. I thought there was no way I could love anyone as much as I love her!

My niece (5 years old)
Then arrived these two handsome fellas and my heart got alot bigger!!

My nephews (2 years old)

Then came this little cutie pie and I thought my heart might explode!!

My Son (8 months old)
Now I patiently (well sort of) await the birth of another nephew and my heart is anxious to give him some of this love!!  Good luck to my sister & her hubby tomorrow for inducement (is that a word) day!  Also good luck to my niece who is going to be a great big sister!!!! Wish I could be there to hold the little guy, but just know that I will be there eventually my sweet nephew & I can't wait to get these loving arms around you! 

Okay, I have to stop...tears!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment