Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Love My Daddy!!!

As many stay at home Mommies (well moms in general) will contest, our babies love us...I mean they are with us ALL day long! Daddy frequently questions if he is even needed in the situation, but my little man proved last night that Daddy is also a number one contender. This melts my heart Seriously!!!

I also have been working on the Lil'man's room. I know better late than never. I was just impressed to get it done and up before we moved again! LOL! Anyway, this is the finished product (minus the evening out of the curtain hem if anyone notices). A dear friend let me borrow her sewing machine & it only took me three weeks to get this done! I could have done it quicker, but who can peel themself away from the precious little face at the end of this video??? NOT ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment