Tuesday, March 2, 2010

God is so Good!!!!!


Javier and I are pleased to finally announce that God has graciously given us a baby. We are three months pregnant at a little over 12 weeks! We have gone through so much to get here, but we want to make sure and give God the glory for this little miracle.


I am feeling great, but having horrible back pain the last few weeks. We found out yesterday that the pain is being caused by a tilted uterus. The doctor says this will correct itself in the next few weeks. Other than that I have been feeling great!


The baby gave us quite a scare yesterday as we went in to hear the heartbeat on the doppler, but because of my uterus position the baby couldn't get close enough to hear the heartbeat. I stayed pretty calm considering. They quickly shuffled us to ultrasound & there was our beautiful baby with a strong heartbeat! Sigh of relief.


I can not express how extremely blessed I feel. God blessed me with an amazing Godly man in my husband, and now he has blessed us with a baby. So our lives are about to change in so many ways & we both say bring it on....we have God on our side!!!


Thanks to everyone who has followed my sparatic blog and I will try to keep it updated as we have appointments. Once a month for now and closer together once we get further along! We appreciate your support and prayers more than anyone could know!


Ciao, JoRie

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! So happy for you JoRie, you will be an AMAZING mother. Looking forward to future posts. (Not sure if this is TMI, but I have a tilted uterus too that did correct itself during the pregnancies. More common than you realize). Again so happy for you and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete