Monday, March 22, 2010

2nd Trimester & I'm feeling fine!

I am really not so good at this whole blog thing. But, I figured I might need to update my little diddy before my sister demanded a new blog! LOL

I am feeling so blessed to feel amazing during what is now our 15 week of pregnancy. We see the doctor again next Monday for a standard check up & then end of April we will know if we have a girl or boy. We don't care either way and are crazy excited about either, but it seems our families have differing views. On Javier's side of the family there are pretty much all boys...and on my side of the family there is pretty much all girls. To make things even trickier Javier's side of the family are born with tons of dark hair...and my side of the family, we are pretty much bald until we are three and even then super blond. So my mom is wishing for a little boy with lots of dark hair. Javier's dad is wishing for a girl, and his mom wants a bald blond baby.

So as I sit in my recliner dreaming of holding this little one in my arms, I simply put my hand on my tummy & say it doesn't matter if you are a girl or a boy, bald or tons of hair....I have a feeling there is going to be alot of love in your life little one.

Feeling more blessed by the day! JoRie

No comments:

Post a Comment