Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Okay...so it has been awhile since I posted. We had an exciting week. All I can say is smiley faces are the greatest. We have used ovulation strips since the beginning of time (okay more like three years). They never & I mean never work...no line, no shapes, and definitely no faces. So we are trying out our first month of clomid prescribed by our amazingly positive new fertility doc. This past Wednesday I did the ovulation test, like I always do because it is habit by now. I went to bed, and realized I didn't check the results. I picked up the stick & a big ole face smiled back at me. I said in a hushed voice "Praise God it is a smiley face" my husband said what? I said a smiley face & he said what does that mean....I explained it would simply mean that he would go to sleep that night with a smile on his face! LOL! I have been pretty much on cloud nine since then! I know it doesn't mean we are pregnant, but God is giving me little signs of hope that something will happen & hopefully soon!

On a lighter note, one of my favorite shows started back up last week & that is Dancing with the Stars. I was so pleasantly surprised by Kelly Osbourne. She really shocked me with her poise and attitude for life. She didn't do so well last night, but all my votes went her way & I hope she hangs around for awhile!

Anyway...cheers to my post happy face week!

Ciao, JoRie

1 comment: